Independent Sales Representative
Nepenthe Laboratory Services is a specialty toxicology laboratory located in Eugene, Oregon. NLS offers reliable and accurate medication monitoring and drugs of abuse testing, fast turnaround time, and exceptional customer service. The laboratory is equipped with the latest technology and state-of-the-art instruments from the most reliable industry manufacturers.
Due to continued growth we are growing our team of motivated Sales Representatives.
|Position:||Independent Sales Representative|
|Employment Type||Part-time or Full-Time Positions Available|
|Priority openings in:||Oregon, Idaho and Washington|
|Compensation:||Salary plus Commission (DOE)|
Key responsibilities of an Outside Sales Representative include:
- Prospect new client relationships utilizing company marketing strategies
- Maintain client contact with current clients as well as future clients
- Adhere to industry rules and regulations
- Work independently and as a self starter
- Capable of developing a fluent understanding of the laboratory services and products as well as the implementation process for new accounts
- Current understanding or capacity to learn the Toxicology industry
- 2 years of outside sales experience, medical sales strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited University
- Ability to facilitate introductions to physicians and clinics and to establish/maintain client relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass criminal background check
Please forward your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]